At Little Creek Behavioral Health in Conway, Arkansas, we designed an admissions process that is streamlined to ensure that children and adolescents ages 12-18 can access the mental health programming they need as soon as possible.
Learn about the admissions criteria at Little Creek Behavioral Health
At Little Creek Behavioral Health, we work closely with out-of-state agencies and organizations that help children and families. By collaborating with case managers and other service providers, we ensure that kids and adolescents start to heal from the mental health challenges that have kept from succeeding at school and in their communities.
We care for children and adolescents of all genders ages 12-18 who have a primary diagnosis of a mental health disorder, such as:
- Major depressive disorder
- Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Intermittent explosive disorder
- Conduct disorder
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Non-suicidal self-harm
- Reactive attachment disorder
We also accept patients who are hard of hearing at our facility in Conway, Arkansas. Please note that this is not a comprehensive sample of our admissions criteria. We make all admissions decisions on an individual basis after a comprehensive assessment of each child’s medical history, needs, and recovery goals.
Our admissions team will work very closely with the child’s case manager, referring provider, and family to determine whether the child’s needs are appropriate for care at Little Creek Behavioral Health.
Understand exclusionary criteria at Little Creek Behavioral Health
Little Creek Behavioral Health is not able to accept children or adolescents who meet the following criteria:
- Have a diagnosis of an eating disorder
- Exhibit sexually maladaptive behaviors
- Live in the state of Arkansas (we accept out-of-state patients only)
Like our admissions criteria, this is not a comprehensive list. Many individual factors determine whether there is a better fit elsewhere for a child or adolescent’s needs. Our admissions specialists will closely collaborate with the child’s case manager and other representatives to decide if Little Creek Behavioral Health is the right match.
To learn more about the admissions policies or procedures at our facility in Conway, Arkansas, please contact us directly to speak to one of our knowledgeable admissions specialists.
Discover the admissions process at Little Creek Behavioral Health
If a child or adolescent is suffering from the symptoms of a mental health challenge, the last thing you want to do is deal with loads of paperwork and a confusing admissions process.
At Little Creek Behavioral Health, we understand just how overwhelming this experience can be, so we’ve created an admissions process that’s as stress-free as possible and features these highlights:
- Case managers, referring providers, family members, and legal guardians can call our facility in Conway, Arkansas, to schedule an assessment for the child.
- Once we receive the child’s admissions packet, our clinical team will review it to determine whether the child’s needs are appropriate for our program.
- If our clinical team admits the child into our program, we will work with you on an admission date and transportation to our facility.
For more information on the admissions process at Little Creek Behavioral Health in Conway, Arkansas, please contact us at your earliest convenience. A knowledgeable member of our admissions team can answer any questions you might have about our admissions policies and procedures.